(“The TEN” is not a top ten but ten items worth being included in “The TEN”)
1. Buffalo Bills wide receiver Percy Harvin plans to retire his agent announced Tuesday. Harvin retired originally in April of last year but retuned to the Bills last November after Buffalo suffered injuries to several receivers. Harvin was a first round pick of the Minnesota Vikings in 2009 and spent eight years in the NFL.
2. Former Portland Trailblazers forward Cliff Robinson is hospitalized after suffering a brain hemorrhage.
3. Former Green Bay Packer running back Eddie Lacy agrees to a one-year deal with the Seattle Seahawks.
4. Mount St. Mary’s beats New Orleans 67-66 in a first four game and will face Villanova Thursday in the East Regional.
5. USC vs. Providence, tonight 6:10 p.m. at Dayton, Ohio.
6. Pasadena beats Harvard Westlake 67-56 in the CIF Division II State Regional Semi Finals. Burbank falls to Immanuel 58-57 in the Division IV Regional Semis.
7. The Los Angeles Rams agreed to terms with CB Kayvon Webster. Rams DC Wade Phillips coached Webster the last two seasons with the Denver Broncos.
8. DeMarcus Ware, who played for the Dallas Cowboys and the Denver Broncos, and who ranks eighth on the NFL’s all-time sack list, announced his retirement.
9. The Philadelphia Eagles brought back quarterback Nick Foles on a two-year deal as a backup for Carson Wentz.
10. “I do what master say.” – Golden State Warriors forward Andre Iguodala last Friday night after being asked about being held out of the next night’s game with San Antonio along with Stephen Curry, Klay Thompson and Draymond Green.