1. The NFL has moved the Rams-Kansas City Chiefs game Monday night from Mexico City to the LA Coliseum due to poor field conditions at Estadio Azteca.
2. Pittsburgh Steelers running back Le’Veon Bell failed to report Tuesday by 4:00 p.m. ET meaning he will not play this season. By missing the deadline to play this season, Bell left $14.5 million on the table.
3. College Football Playoff Rankings – Top 5: 1. Alabama 2. Clemson 3. Notre Dame 4. Michigan 5. Georgia.
4. Atlanta Braves outfielder Ronald Acuna Jr. was named NL Rookie of the Year. The Angels’ Shohei Ohtani won the AL Rookie of the Year award.
5. Bob Melvin of the Oakland A’s was named AL Manager of the Year. The Braves Brian Snitker wins NL Manager of the Year.
6. Northview (12-0) at Culver City (10-2) Friday night, 7:00 p.m., CIF Division 7 Semi Finals.
7. The Houston Rockets plan to waive Carmelo Anthony in the near future. Anthony’s representatives have begun gathering information from NBA offices about a potential landing spot for the 10-time All-Star forward.
8. The Golden State Warriors suspended forward Draymond Green for one game without pay after a confrontation with Kevin Durant in the locker room at Staples Center after the loss to the Clippers Monday night.
9. Former MLB pitcher Curt Schilling turns 52 today.
10. On this date in 1996 Texas Ranger outfielder Juan Gonzalez won the American League MVP award.