Contact Us

[contact-form 1 “Contact form 1”]

16 Comments to "Contact Us"

1. Joe Dankert's Gravatar Joe Dankert
    April 27, 2017 - 8:09 am | Permalink

Can you please delete my posts on Hector Spathias’s article. I failed to put in a website different from my name. I do not want my name out there
    Please

2. JUAN LAINEZ's Gravatar JUAN LAINEZ
    April 21, 2017 - 3:40 pm | Permalink

You guys are using my image for your article( http://midvalleysports.com/?p=58051 ). The least you can do is give me proper credit for my image. Thanks
    From T. Peterson: Sorry about that Juan. You’ve been given credit for the photo now. Thanks for the picture.

3. JB's Gravatar JB
    November 29, 2016 - 2:41 pm | Permalink

I am interested is joining your football team and want to know where to start. Feel free to contact me via email. Thank you in advance for your time.

4. Falcon1's Gravatar Falcon1
    May 23, 2016 - 7:45 am | Permalink

Hart wins CV tournament defeating CV in the semi and St. Francis in the finals.
    CV finished 4–1 on the day

5. Former Cardinal's Gravatar Former Cardinal
    December 9, 2015 - 11:31 am | Permalink

Any information on what happens over at Cantwell sacred heart in Montebello. Did they fire Coach Taylor or did he resign. They have posted on CIF they are looking for a new Head Coach?

6. Almont Nation's Gravatar Almont Nation
    November 13, 2015 - 6:16 am | Permalink

Bell Gardens Head Coaching job is now open. Geoff Ackerman has resigned, Geoff called for a team meeting yesterday to inform his team he is stepping down.

7. February 28, 2013 - 3:16 pm | Permalink

What were the other three Monrovia Football Players commiting to, Heyworth QB, AinsworthRB/LB, and Norman OL?

8. May 29, 2012 - 8:25 am | Permalink

nice job writing this up in a manner that most people can understand.http://www.divulgaemail.com

9. Beautiful Day for Football's Gravatar Beautiful Day for Football
    March 5, 2012 - 10:06 am | Permalink

March 1st, Whittier Christian’s Grant Escobar was also offered admission to the US Naval Academy too… BIG DECISION!!!!!
    Go Army Beat Navy or Go Navy Beat Army??????

10. February 5, 2012 - 5:27 pm | Permalink

ARMY football might be finally able to beat NAVY this year with the addition of Whittier Christian’s Grant Escobar. This past week he received his acceptance letter from West Point. Grant took the recruit tour visiting the campus and seeing the outstanding facilities and meeting with his position coach this past September and has been in contact all season. Good luck Grant and Go Army Beat Navy!

11. sem #8's Gravatar sem #8
    September 16, 2011 - 11:11 pm | Permalink

South em-34 workman-7

12. Joe Silva (Rosemead)'s Gravatar Joe Silva (Rosemead)
    August 9, 2011 - 10:10 am | Permalink

Anybody know where I can find the HOF section on this site? Or if they even have it anymore? Thanks.

13. Joe Morales's Gravatar Joe Morales
    July 26, 2011 - 5:58 pm | Permalink

Joe Morales Former South El Monte/ St. Paul High School LB
    I just Want to Wish all Football Athletes across the world best of luck this upcoming season. Work hard and remember, If you work hard it can be possible…. Good Luck to all SGV area teams..
    Ohio Bobcats LB # 43 BLEED GREEN!!!

14. January 24, 2011 - 9:46 am | Permalink