By Tim Peterson
St. Francis won the game of the week with a big win at Cathedral. But the Phantoms were already a slot behind the Golden Knights. Everybody else in the Top Ten won except for Lynwood who is falling off the map. Muir may be the scariest team in the Southeast. The Mustangs battle Crescenta Valley this week- huge.
1. La Mirada (6-1) – The Matadores took the week off; Mayfair next.
2. St. Francis (7-0) – Golden Knights pass test with flying colors.
3. Cathedral (6-1) – Phantoms might get another shot at St. Franks in playoffs.
4. Crescenta Valley (7-0) – All Pacific arguments end this week. CV at Muir.
5. Norwalk (5-2) – Lancers win but Chris Walker goes down with an injury.
6. El Rancho (5-2) – No trap game for Dons; ER rolls Whittier.
7. Muir (4-3) – Chase Keough and the Stangs have hit their stride.
8. La Serna (5-2) – It’s a struggle but also a W for La Serna.
9. Downey (4-3) – Vikes have no problem with Warren.
10. Dominguez (5-2) – Dons blitz Lynwood; making noise in the SGV.
In the mix: Harvard-Westlake (5-2), California (4-3), Mayfair (4-4), Paramount (4-3), Burroughs (4-3)
Leave a Reply