(The TEN” is not a top ten but ten items worth being included in “The TEN”)
- The Dodgers put Clayton Kershaw on the 10-day disabled list with tendonitis in his bicep.
2.Congrats to the South El Monte Lady Eagles who wrapped up the Mission Valley League title with a 13-6 win over El Monte.
- The Arcadia Apaches beat Pasadena by a combined 20-0 score over the last two games to remain unbeaten at 23-0.
- Giovani dos Santos and Ola Kamara have recorded goals in each of the last two games but the Galaxy came up short again, 3-2 against Houston.
- Cleveland and Boston could punch their tickets to the Eastern Conference Finals with wins over Toronto and Philadelphia tonight.
- The APU Cougar baseball team (37-7) will begin a four-game series with Pt. Loma today to finish off the 2018 regular season.
- The Las Vegas Golden Knights advanced to the NHL Western Conference Semi-Finals with a 3-0 win over San Jose Sunday night.
- On this day in 1972 the Lakers beat the Knicks 114-100 to win the NBA Finals. Wilt Chamberlain had 24 points and 29 rebounds to lead the Lakers.
- After pondering aloud about retirement before the 2017 season, Pittsburgh’s Ben Roethlisberger said he was surprised that the Steelers drafted a quarterback in the third round of the NFL Draft.
- “Everybody pulls for David. Nobody roots for Goliath” Wilt Chamberlain.