1. The Dodgers have opened Dodger Stadium and Camelback Ranch in Glendale, Arizona to players for medical and rehab purposes. Both are following strict protocols laid out by city and state officials.
2. The NHL announced the regular season is over and they will adopt a 24-team playoff if the season returns. Under this format the season for both the Kings and the Ducks is over.
3. MLB has proposed salary cuts for the highest paid players in baseball in an economic proposal to the players association.
4. Chris Dufresne, long time LA Times sportswriter, passed away Tuesday at the age of 62.
5. Tom Brady split his pants on the 7th hole during his charity golf match Sunday.
6. “I’ll only know that football season is in trouble when they cancel the Edison seven on seven passing tournament in July. It’s my annual summer reminder that football is about to begin.” – Eric Sondheimer LA Times Prep Sports Editor on Twitter.
7. The Lance Armstrong documentary on ESPN.
8. Former Ram offensive tackle /Hall of Famer Jackie Slater turns 66 today.
9. Dodger Stadium has also opened as a coronavirus testing facility that is considered the largest in Southern California.
10. “Pants wanted in on social distancing I guess.” – Tom Brady on Twitter.