(“The TEN” is not a top ten but ten items worth being included in “The TEN”)
- Former Rams safety Taylor Rapp signed a one-year deal with the Buffalo Bills.
- Northview will play at Sierra Vista in Week 1. Sierra Vista in Las Vegas, not Baldwin Park.
- Atlanta Falcons HC Arthur Smith said Desmond Ridder will be the team’s starting quarterback.
- The New York Jets are still “optimistic” that they will make a trade for Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers.
- Texas removed the interim tag from Rodney Terry and named him head men’s basketball coach.
- Angels’ star Shohei Ohtani is expected to make $65 million in 2023 including endorsements, an MLB record, according to a list published Monday by Forbes.
- The Lakers are currently 37-38, ninth in the Western Conference.
- On this day in 1982 North Carolina beat Georgetown 63-62 to win the Men’s Basketball NCAA Championship. North Carolina forward James Worthy was named Tournament Most Outstanding Player.
- Former New York Knicks guard/ Hall of Famer Walt Frazier turns 78 today.
- “The star player must slay his ego and learn teamwork and communication skills before he can achieve the ultimate in sport.” – Walt Frazier.
1 Comment to "The TEN: 3/29/2023"
You can follow all the replies to this entry through the comments feed
No one cares. Vikings will rule the MVL.