(“The TEN” is not a top ten but ten items worth being included in the TEN)
1. The Dallas Cowboys fear that linebacker Sean Lee tore his ACL during the team’s first organized workout Tuesday.
2. Houston receiver Andre Johnson is a no show for the team’s first day of workouts Tuesday.
3. Jared Remy, son of fomer major leaguer and long time Red Sox’ announcer Jerry Remy, is sentenced to life in prison for murdering his girlfriend Jennifer Martel last year.
4. Alvin Gentry, who has peviously been the head coach of the Clippers, Heat, Suns and Pistons, will interview with the Lakers today about their coaching vacancy.
5. Russell Westbrook scores 40 points to lead the Thunder to a 105-92 win over the Spurs and even the Western Conference Finals at two.
6. The LA KISS will hold open tryouts at Whittier College this Sunday. The KISS is 2-8 so far this year.
7. Tahquitz beats Arroyo 10-0 to eliminate the Knights in the second round of the Division 5 CIF Playoffs.
8. Happy Birthday to Laker legend Jerry West (76) Dodger legend Kirk Gibson (57) and former UCLA head coach Ben Howland (57) who all celebrate today.
9. “Donald Trump reiterates that he plans to bid on the Bills.” – Pro Football Talk via Twitter.
10. “They got some dudes!” – Marshall HC Jim Arellanes on Pasadena after facing them in a passing league.