1. Azusa Pacific was stunned by Simon Fraser 24-17 Saturday night at Citrus College. Simon Fraser, which was 0-6 coming into the contest, erased a 10-0 halftime deficit and rallied for the win. Azusa Pacific fell to 1-5 on the year.
2. Jose Altuve hit a walk off home run to give the Houston Astros a 6-4 win over the New York Yankees Saturday night. With the win the Astros won the ALCS and will face the Washington Nationals in the World Series.
3. Alabama quarterback Tua Tagovailoa underwent surgery Sunday morning to repair a high ankle sprain he suffered Saturday in a win over Tennessee. He will miss next week’s game against Arkansas but is expected to make a full recovery.
4. The Rams ended their three game losing streak and improved to 4-3 on the season with a 37-10 win over the Atlanta Falcons Sunday.
5. The Chargers lost to the Tennessee Titans 23-20 when Melvin Gordon fumbled at the goal line in the final seconds.
6. The LA Galaxy beat the Minnesota United 2-1 Sunday night in Minnesota in the first round of the MLS Playoffs. The Galaxy will now face LAFC Thursday night at Banc of California Stadium in Los Angeles in the Western Conference semi finals.
7. Previously unbeaten and seventh ranked Wisconsin was upset by Illinois 24-23 Saturday.
8. Whittier’s Johnathan Arceneaux has rushed for 1,735 yards and 23 touchdowns in eight games this year.
9. South Hills at Diamond Ranch, Friday night 7:00 p.m.
10. USC freshman running back Kenan Christon.