(‘The TEN” is not a top ten but items worth being included in “The TEN”)
- NFC Championship: Philadelphia 31 San Francisco 7; AFC Championship: Kansas City 23 Cincinnati 20.
- Super Bowl LVII Sunday February 12: Philadelphia Eagles vs. Kansas City Chiefs.
- Kellen Moore will not return as offensive coordinator of the Dallas Cowboys next season.
- The early line at Caesars Sportsbook in Las Vegas has the Eagles as a two-point favorite over the Chiefs in the Super Bowl.
- La Canada Boys Basketball is in first place in the Rio Hondo with a record of 7-1. Blair is second at 6-2 and San Marino and South Pasadena are tied for third at 5-3.
- Gabrielino is 10-0 in the Mission Valley League. El Monte is 0-10.
- The Lakers lost to the Boston Celtics 125-121 in overtime Saturday night.
- The Miami Dolphins are set to hire former Denver Broncos head coach Vic Fangio as defensive coordinator.
- Legendary college basketball announcer Billy Packer, who announced 34 Final Fours, passed away Thursday at the age of 82.
- On this day in 1983 the Washington Redskins beat the Miami Dolphins 27-17 in Super Bowl XVII at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. Washington RB John Riggins was named MVP.
4 Comments to "The TEN: 1/30/2023"
You can follow all the replies to this entry through the comments feed
It’s Official, almost sounds like you’re describing the clown show in DC. At least this is still just a game. That is unless you bet the farm on it.
@LS …..Who cares!
La Serna dominating Del Rio in football and now boys and girls hoops also. Where is the love Mid?
The officiating at the KC-Cincinnati game was, to say the least, very suspect in crunch time. This is what makes many feel that big-time sports is controlled by unseen handlers.