(“The Ten” is not a top ten, but ten items worth being included in The TEN)
1. “That’s a clown question bro,” – 19 year old Bryce Harper of the Washington Nationals after a reporter told him he was of legal drinking age in Canada and asked him if he was going out for a celebratory beer.
2. San Gabriel’s OL/DL Josh Baca (6-2, 245) 2011 stats- junior year: 32 tackles, 17 assisted, 49 total.
3. The Dodgers’ Andre Ethier leads the NL in RBIs with 55.
4. First Ever Kings parade today at Noon in downtown LA.
5. Kevin Durant scored 17 points in the fourth quarter to lead Oklahoma City to a Game One win over Miami in the NBA Finals. LeBron James had seven in the final quarter.
6. Mike Trout.
7. Monrovia at San Dimas – September 28, 2012.
8. Whittier Christian LB Jack Huitt 2011 stats- sophomore year: 32 tackles, 29 assisted, 7 ½ sacks.
9. Diamond Ranch takes third at the Watts Summer Passing Games last weekend behind quarterbacks Pablo Unzueta and Xavier Beltran. Beltran finished last season as the starter.
10. The Giants’ Matt Cain throws a perfect game Wednesday night in a 10-0 win over the Astros.