1. New Orleans Pelicans forward Anthony Davis was fined $50,000 by the NBA after his agent Rich Paul said that Davis wants to be traded.
2. The Lakers were 26-24 (9th in the Western Conference) and currently out of the playoffs going into Tuesday night’s action.
3. Former Philadelphia Phillies great Jimmy Rollins is returning to the team as an advisor.
4. Former MLB manager Jack McKeon, 88, has been hired by the Washington Nationals as a senior advisor.
5. Randy’s Donuts on Manchester Blvd in Inglewood has repainted its 30 foot doughnut marquee to yellow and blue to celebrate the Rams making it to Super Bowl LIII.
6. The average cost of a ticket to the last five Super Bowls is $5,145.
7. College Basketball AP Top 5: 1. Tennessee 2. Duke 3. Virginia 4. Gonzaga 5. Michigan.
8. Burbank’s Miles D”Agostin is leading the Pacific League in scoring averaging 21.3 points per game.
9. On this day in 1983 the Washington Redskins beat the Miami Dolphins 27-17 in Super Bowl XVII at the Rose Bowl in Pasadena. Washington RB John Riggins was named MVP.
10. Former Michigan/Indiana Pacers star and current ESPN analyst Jalen Rose turns 46 today.