1. The Oakland Raiders acquired wide receiver Antonio Brown from the Pittsburgh Steelers for a third and a fifth round draft pick.
2. The Jacksonville Jaguars will sign former Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Nick Foles to a four-year, $88 million deal.
3. Former Houston Texans safety Tyrann Mathieu is expected to sign a three-year, $42 million deal with the Kansas City Chiefs.
4. The Lakers signed 33-year old Andre Ingram, who spent 10 years in the developmental league, to a 10-day contract.
5. Former UFC champion Conor McGregor was arrested Monday after allegedly smashing a fan’s phone in Miami.
6. “We were able to go out and recruit some kids from all over the country. We were able to change things.” – Ribet Academy first year HC Reggie Howard after winning the Division IV State basketball title.
7. Former New York Giants Pro Bowl safety Landon Collins is set to sign a six-year, $84 million deal with the Washington Redskins.
8. The Rams keep defensive end Dante Fowler signing him for one-year, $14 million.
9. UCLA is 16-15 overall and 9-9 (7th in the Pac 12 Conference) heading into the Pac 12 Tournament this week in Las Vegas. USC is 15-16 and 8-10, 10th in the conference.
10. Santa Anita re-opened its main dirt track for limited training Monday a week after the track closed for an investigation in the wake of 21 horses dying since December 26. If all goes as planned the track hopes to be fully open by March 22.