1. The Tennessee Titans signed quarterback Ryan Tannehill to a four-year, $118 million deal.
2. The Jacksonville Jaguars have agreed to trade defensive end Calais Campbell to the Baltimore Ravens for a fifth round pick in the upcoming draft.
3. The NFL players have voted to approve a new collective bargaining agreement with the league’s owners which will assure labor peace through at least 2030 and clearing the way for a 17-game regular season as early as 2021.
4. Former Kentucky/Louisville head coach Rick Pitino will take over as the HC at Iona.
5. Players, coaches and the entire Toronto Raptors travel party, the last team to face the Utah Jazz, have all tested negative for the coronavirus.
6. Detroit Pistons forward Christian Wood tested positive for the coronavirus. The Pistons faced Utah Saturday March 7th.
7. The Baseball Hall of Fame in Cooperstown, New York is closed to the public indefinitely due to the coronavirus beginning Sunday March 15h.
8. Cincinnati Reds pitcher Trevor Bauer played host to a “Sandlot” whiffle ball game Saturday night in Arizona. All proceeds were donated to MLB staff members who are out of work while the games are suspended due to the coronavirus.
9. Pittsburgh Steelers head coach Mike Tomlin turns 48 today.
10. On this day in 1988 the St. Louis Cardinals of the NFL officially moved to Phoenix, Arizona.