1. Former Pasadena High School star Tavian Percy announced that he is transferring from New Mexico after two years.
2. John Fogerty sang “Centerfield” in centerfield at Dodger Stadium on his 75th birthday.
3. Dodger pitcher David Price will pay each Dodger minor leaguer $1000.00 for the month of June out of his own pocket.
4. Hall of Fame running back Floyd Little, 77, who spent nine years and rushed for over 6,000 yards with the Denver Broncos, has been diagnosed with cancer.
5. The San Francisco 49ers announced that they will donate $1 million to “local and national organizations who are creating change” following the death of George Floyd at the hands of Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin.
6. Boston Celtics guard Jaylen Brown drove 15 hours to protest the death of George Floyd in Atlanta, Georgia which is about 20 minutes from his home town.
7. The College Football Hall of Fame in Atlanta was damaged and looted by protesters last Friday night.
8. On this day in 1975 the Angels Nolan Ryan threw his fourth career no hitter in a 1-0 win over the Baltimore Orioles.
9. Former MLB/Dodger pitcher Derek Lowe turns 47 today.
10. The MLB owners and the players union have still failed to reach an agreement and are continuing labor negotiations in an attempt to get the 2020 season started.