1. Washington’s number 2 overall pick, pass rusher Chase Young from Ohio State, signed a 4-year, $36.54 million contract.
2. “Dr. Fauci throws a baseball almost as bad as he handles a pandemic.” – Post on Twitter.
3. The New York Jets traded safety Jamal Adams to the Seattle Seahawks for safety Bradley McDougald and two first round draft picks and a third round pick over the next two years.
4. The New York Knicks hired Tom Thibodeau as their new head coach signing him to a five-year deal.
5. Kansas City Chiefs OL Laurent Duvernay-Tardif has opted out of the 2020 season, becoming the first NFL player to do so.
6. Clippers guard Lou Williams’ actions while on an excused absence from the Orlando Florida bubble are being investigated by the NBA. Williams reportedly was seen at an Atlanta gentleman’s club last Thursday night.
7. The Angels lost two out of three to the Oakland A’s over the weekend to open the 2020 season.
8. Washington quarterback Alex Smith has been cleared to play after breaking his leg in 2018.
9. The Dodgers won two of three from the San Francisco Giants heading into Sunday night’s game at Dodger Stadium.
10. The Chargers signed first round draft pick Justin Herbert to a 4-year deal worth more than $26 million.