1. Kansas City Chiefs quarterback Patrick Mahomes is now a part owner of the Kansas City Royals.
2. All Miami Marlins games have been postponed until Sunday after 17 members of the traveling party tested positive for COVID-19.
3. Juan Soto of the Washington Nationals has tested negative six times total for the Coronavirus but still has not had back to back negative tests and is not allowed to return to the field.
4. Dodgers at Houston, Tuesday night 6:10 p.m. FS1.
5. The number one overall pick of the Cincinnati Bengals, quarterback Joe Burrow, signed a four-year, 36.1 million contract.
6. Philadelphia Eagles WR Marquise Goodwin will opt out of the 2020 season due to concerns over COVID-19.
7. Linebacker Dont’a Hightower and Safety Patrick Chung of the New England Patriots are opting out of the 2020 season.
8. Lakers vs. Clippers Thursday night, 6:00 p.m. TNT, NBA restart.
9. LAFC beat the Seattle Sounders 4-1 Monday night to advance to the Final 8 in the “MLS is Back” Tournament.
10. As of now the NCAA is allowing all major football teams to open the season on August 29th.