Bonita and Mayfair finish off perfect league runs while Crescenta Valley and Nogales get hot late to win their league titles. Alhambra holds on to win the Almont while Temple City beats Monrovia on the final day to win the Rio Hondo. Cal and La Puente survive to win the Del Rio and the Montview respectively. Playoff pairings will be announced Monday.
1. Bonita (26-2) – Bearcats finish off perfect Hacienda Run.
2. Mayfair (22-5) – Monsoons run Suburban table.
3. Alhambra (20-3) – Moors wrap up Almont with seven straight wins.
4. Nogales (21-6) – Nobles hold off Saints 1-0 to win Valle Vista.
5. Crescenta Valley (20-7) – Falcons shut out Arcadia to clinch Pacific.
6. Temple City (20-3-1) – Calvin Copping and Kyle Starling shut down M-Town.
7. Monrovia (17-5) – Wildcats may be the best second place team in the Valley.
8. San Dimas (17-8) – Saints come up a buck short in league.
9. Arcadia (19-7) – Apaches stumble down the stretch.
10. San Marino (17-8) – Titans compete in the Rio until the final week.
11. Los Altos (18-9) – Conquerors win last three to take second.
12. California (18-7) – Condors win last three to claim Del Rio.
13. Whittier (16-10) – Second place Cards could surprise in playoffs.
14. Northview (14-7-1) – Vikings are the team that you don’t want to face in playoffs.
15. Covina – (14-7) – Colts battle Northview for third in final week.
16. La Puente (16-10) – When Montview dust clears, Warriors are on top.
17. Sierra Vista (16-6) – Bad loss to Duarte in season finale.
18. Burbank (13-9) – Bulldogs land in third after late run in Pacific.
19. Montebello (14-9) – Oilers gave Alhambra all it wanted in Almont.
20. Gabrielino (14-9) – Eagles hold off late run by Mt. View to win MVL.
Tim can be reached at email@example.com