(“The Ten” is not a top ten, but ten items worth being included in The TEN)
1. The Dodgers scoreless streak reaches 30 innings as they are swept by the Giants and are now in a first place tie in the NL West with San Francisco.
2. Larry Bird steps down as Indiana Pacers Team President and former President Donnie Walsh is returning to replace him.
3. Anthony Davis.
4. The Lakers are shopping Pau Gasol and Metta World Peace according to sources.
5. The Houston Rockets have stockpiled four first round draft picks in an attempt to make a move for Dwight Howard NBA sources say.
6. Former Temple City/ELAC football player Victor Murillo (27) went missing in San Francisco Monday. Reports are stating that he fell off a pier after attending the Dodger-Giant game at AT&T Park Monday night.
7. Andre Ethier leaves the game Wednesday with an oblique injury. MRI scheduled for Today.
8. West Covina quarterback Jon Najera.
9. “I didn’t learn anything from (Jeff) Kent but Manny (Ramirez) was a great teacher. He was approachable; he taught me so much about hitting.” – Matt Kemp on his early days with the Dodgers.
10. John Elway turns 52 today.
Leave a Reply