(“The TEN” is not a top ten but ten items worth being included in “The TEN”)
- The Dodgers had their 12 -game winning streak snapped in a 4-0 loss to the Kansas City Royals Sunday.
- New York Jets quarterback Zach Wilson has a bone bruise and a meniscus tear and will be out for 2-4 weeks.
- UCLA is currently recruiting LeBron James’ son Bronny James.
- San Diego Padres shortstop Fernando Tatis Jr. was suspended for 80 games for testing positive for a performance enhancing drug.
- Cleveland Browns quarterback Deshaun Watson completed 1 of 5 passes for 7 yards in a 24-13 preseason loss to the Jacksonville Jaguars Friday night.
- Atlanta Falcons receiver/former USC receiver Drake London suffered a right knee injury in a 27-24 preseason loss to the Detroit Lions Friday night, however the team said it was not believed to be serious.
- Former Lakers great/ Hall of Famer Magic Johnson turned 63 Sunday.
- Rams rookie wide receiver Lance McCutcheon.
- San Francisco 49ers record since 2020 – 16-16; Record since 2018 – 32-32; Record since 2009 – 104-104-1; Record since 1995 – 216-216-1.
- Dairy Queen selected four MLB players to market their ice cream and sandwiches this year. Bryce Harper: Broken thumb, out since June 26. Tim Anderson: Broken finger, out six weeks. Cody Bellinger: Batting .210 with 668 OPS. Fernando Tatis Jr: Suspended 80 games for PED use.
2 Comments to "The TEN: 8/15/2022"
You can follow all the replies to this entry through the comments feed
It’s because he’s a Republican Tank! Not very smart.
#4 It just astounding to me how someone making millions of dollars doesn’t have a nutritionist inspecting and verifying what they put in their body. Risk/reward should be in the forefront of every athlete’s mind.
#5 I thought he was suspended? Not preseason games?