(“The TEN” is not a top ten but ten items worth being included in “The TEN”)
- #15 Princeton knocked off #2 Arizona 59-55 Thursday in the first round of the NCAA Men’s Tournament.
- UCLA routed UNC Asheville 86-53 Thursday in the first round of the NCAA Men’s Tournament.
- The Indianapolis Colts signed veteran quarterback Gardner Minshew Thursday.
- New York Mets closer Edwin Diaz tore the patellar tendon in his right knee during the celebration after Puerto Rico’s World Baseball Classic victory over the Dominican Republic and is expected to be out for the year.
- Ayala Football is looking to fill a JV/Varsity defensive assistant coaching the DB/CBs. DM Coach AJ Gracia or Coach Derek Calderon on Twitter if interested.
- Former Kansas City Chiefs/ Pittsburgh Steelers receiver JuJu Smith Schuster signed a three-year, $33 million deal with the New England Patriots.
- The Dallas Cowboys released running back Ezekiel Elliot Wednesday.
- Quarterback Baker Mayfield, who was with the Rams last year, signed a one-year, $8.5 million deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Dodgers’ first baseman Freddy Freeman injured his hamstring while playing for Canada in the WBC but is expected to miss only a couple of days.
- Charlotte Hornets owner Mchael Jordan is in talks to sell a majority stake in the franchise to a group led by Hornets minority owner Gabe Plotkin.
1 Comment to "The TEN: 3/17/2023"
You can follow all the replies to this entry through the comments feed
UCLA took care of business, not being over confident. Arizona gave a textbook example of what can happen when you think you’ve got the win before the game starts.