The “dead period” is upon us prior to a four-week camp before the first games begin on Labor Day weekend.
We look at the top 20 teams in the Southeast Division heading into the start of two-a-days.
Feel free to post comments or you can reach me at email@example.com.
- Arcadia – Explosive team could put up “arena” like numbers this season.
- West Covina – Bulldogs arguably have the best backfield in Aaron Salgado and Chris Solomon.
- Santa Fe – Joey Davis looked solid during the spring.
- Bonita – Quarterback situation will be sorted out before the first game.
- Mayfair – Of all the Suburban teams, Monsoons will still have enough firepower.
- La Serna – Return of Craig Jones will bolster defense, quarterback Frankie Ramirez looks promising.
- Burroughs – Indians shouldn’t be counted out of Pacific League race with Zander Anding returning.
- Norwalk – Another Penny in the backfield for Lancers.
- Diamond Bar – Next to Apaches, Brahmas could score points in bunches.
- Pasadena – Brandon Cox continues to improve at the quarterback spot.
- La Mirada – Too much lost from last season’s Suburban League champs.
- Crescenta Valley – Marro Lee and Zac Wilkerson have looked strong in the spring.
- Diamond Ranch – Never count out the Panthers when it comes to talent.
- Muir – Mustangs could be sleeper team in Pacific.
- Walnut – Daniel Garcia and Robert Herrera look to anchor defense.
- Whittier – Cards could be surprise team in Del Rio.
- Bellflower – Isaac Lee is looking to have a breakout season.
- Burbank – Quortney Brazier and Teddy Arlington could help ease quarterback growing pains.
- El Rancho – Can Dons sneak into playoffs this season?
- Glendale – Evan Horton to Michael Davis remember the combo.
Leave a Reply