(“The Ten” is not a top ten, but ten items worth being included in The TEN)
1. Ravens’ safety Ed Reed says former NFL linebacker Junior Seau who committed suicide and reportedly had brain damage from repeated concussions, “signed up for it” when he came into the NFL.
2. The New York Jets have had exploratory discussions regarding JaMarcus Russell and his comeback.
3. Excerpts from “The Ten” are occasionally read over the loudspeaker during the morning announcements at Workman High School.
4. Workman improved to 10-0 in the Montview League and 21-1 overall with an 86-36 win over Sierra Vista Monday night.
5. Tennessee offered La Mirada players TE-LB Tyler Luatua, WR Dallis Todd and QB Kevin Dillman on Tuesday. Luatua and Todd are the class of 2014 and Dillman is the class of 2015. Louisville offered Todd on Monday.
6. “I really do believe I’m the greatest receiver ever to play this game.” – 49er receiver Randy Moss.
7. Keppel is 6-0 in the Almont and 17-7 overall.
8. Tiger Woods has won eight of the 14 tournaments he has played at Torrey Pines.
9. Michigan is ranked number one in college basketball for the first time since the 1992 “Fab Five” team.
10. On this day in 1996 Magic Johnson made his comeback with the Lakers after abruptly retiring in 1991 following his HIV diagnosis. He scored 19 points and dished out 10 assists.
Leave a Reply