(“The TEN” is not a top ten but ten items worth being included in The TEN)
1. Detroit Lions linebacker Stephen Tulloch is out for the year after suffering an ACL injury celebrating a sack of Green Bay’s Aaron Rodgers on Sunday.
2. San Diego Chargers’ running back Danny Woodhead is out of the year with a broken right leg.
3. Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker, who signed a one day contract to retire as a Steeler on September 5, is now considering returning to the team.
4. Texas offensive tackle Kennedy Estelle is dismissed from the team for violating team rules. He is the ninth player that HC Charlie Strong has kicked off the team this season.
5. Florida State HC Jimbo Fisher reinstates Jameis Winston as the starting quarterback.
6. Rancho Cucamonga at La Serna (California High) Friday night, 7:00 pm.
7. Whittier quarterback Alex Soto stats: 28-59-618 yards, 4 TD, 3 INT.
8. St. Francis quarterback Jeremiah Martin: 847 yards, 8 TD passing, 112 yards, 1 TD rushing.
9. Mission Valley, Pacific, Suburban, and De Anza all begin league play this week.
10. Bassett running backs Ricky Mejia and Jesus Navarrete have combined for 917 yards and 10 Tds.