1. The Chicago Bears beat the Detroit Lions 23-16 and the Dallas Cowboys beat the Washington Redskins 31-23 on Thanksgiving Day.
2. The New Orleans Saints won their 10th straight game, 31-17 over the Atlanta Falcons.
3. Mississippi State routed Mississippi 35-3 in the Egg Bowl. Four players were ejected from the game after a fight at the end of the third quarter.
4. Michigan at Ohio State, Saturday 9:00 a.m., ABC.
5. LeBron James scored 32 points and grabbed 14 rebounds in his return to Cleveland as the Lakers beat the Cavaliers 109-105 Wednesday night.
6. The Golden State Warriors have lost four straight and at 12-7 are currently in fifth place in the Western Conference.
7. Rams running back Todd Gurley’s streak of games with at least one touchdown ended at 13 Monday night in the 54-51 win over the Kansas City Chiefs. Head Coach Sean McVay said after the game that Gurley hurt his ankle during the game and was not 100 percent.
8. The LA Kings have the worst record in the NHL at 7-13.
9. On this date in 1962 Dodgers’ shortstop Maury Wills is named the National League MVP.
10. “You guys at MVS must be happy. CIF split their championship games with one Friday night and one Saturday night. And Taco Lita got their sauce back.” – Arcadia assistant coach Mike Mooney.