1. The Toronto Raptors beat the Golden State Warriors 123-109 Wednesday night to take a 2-1 lead in the NBA Finals.
2. Warriors investor Mark Stevens was banned by the NBA for one year and fined $500,000 after he shoved Raptors guard Kyle Lowry during Game 3 of the NBA Finals.
3. The Warriors have scored 109 points in each of the first three games of the series.
4. The St. Louis Blues beat the Boston Bruins 2-1 Thursday night to take a 3-2 lead in the Stanley Cup Finals.
5. The Philadelphia Eagles signed quarterback Carson Wentz to a four-year, $128 million extension.
6. Former Houston Astros left-hander Dallas Keuchel signed a one-year, $13 million deal with the Atlanta Braves.
7. The Chicago Cubs signed reliever Craig Kimbrel to a three-year, $43 million deal.
8. The Warriors’ Kevin Durant has been ruled out for Game 4 of the NBA Finals Friday night but Klay Thompson is expected to play.
9. Former Philadelphia 76ers star guard Allen Iverson turns 44 today.
10. “We’re sitting in here, and I’m supposed to be the franchise player, and we in here talking about practice. I mean, listen, we’re talking about practice, not a game, not a game, not a game, we talking about practice. Not a game. Not, not… Not the game that I go out there and die for and play every game like it’s my last. Not the game, but we’re talking about practice, man. I mean, how silly is that?.. And we talking about practice. I know I supposed to be there. I know I’m supposed to lead by example… I know that… And I’m not… I’m not shoving it aside, you know, like it don’t mean anything. I know it’s important, I do. I honestly do… But we’re talking about practice man. What are we talking about? Practice? We’re talking about practice, man.” – Allen Iverson.