1. Former Ram kicker Greg Zuerlein signed a 3-year, $7.5 million deal with the Dallas Cowboys.
2. All of the Utah Jazz players including Rudy Gobert and Donovan Mitchell, both who had tested positive for the coronavirus, have now been completely cleared of the coronavirus.
3. Defensive End Michael Brockers’ three-year deal with the Baltimore Ravens fell through and he has returned to the Rams on a similar deal.
4. New York Knicks owner James Dolan has tested positive for the coronavirus.
5. ESPN NBA analyst Doris Burke tested positive for the coronavirus on March 25th but now has no symptoms of the disease.
6. “I’ll be shocked if we have NFL football this fall, if we have college football, I’ll be surprised if that happens.” – ESPN College “Football Gameday” host Kirk Herbstreit.
7. On this day in 1981 Indiana beat North Carolina 63-50 to win the NCAA championship. Indiana point guard Isiah Thomas was named Tournament Most Outstanding Player.
8. San Francisco 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman turns 32 today.
9. Fanatics, the company that manufactures uniforms for Major League Baseball, has suspended production on jerseys and is instead making masks and gowns for hospitals in Pennsylvania and nearby states.
10. “I don’t want to be an island I want to be more of a tourist attraction. You stop here, I take your money and you go.” – Richard Sherman.