1. Quarterback Andy Dalton, who was released by the Cincinnati Bengals, signed a one-year deal with the Dallas Cowboys.
2. Don Shula, the NFL’s winningest coach, who led the Miami Dolphins to the league’s only undefeated season, passed away Monday at the age of 90.
3. The Chicago Bears declined a fifth year option on quarterback Mitchell Trubisky for the 2021 season.
4. The Jacksonville Jaguars announced they will not pick up the fifth year option on running back Leonard Fournette for the 2021 season.
5. Former major league pitcher Matt Keough, who was working for the Oakland A’s as a special assistant, passed away at the age of 64 Saturday.
6. The NFL will release its full 17 game 2020 schedule next week without any major changes.
7. “No, because I can stop gambling. I have a competition problem, a competitive problem.” – Michael Jordan when asked if he has a gambling problem. #TheLastDance.
8. On this day in 2018 the Angels Albert Pujols picked up his 3,000th career hit in a 5-0 win over the Seattle Mariners.
9. Golfer Rory McIlroy turns 31 today.
10. “What I lose today I can’t make up tomorrow. I have to do it today.” – Albert Pujols.