1. Arizona Governor Doug Ducey said that professional sports including the NBA, NHL and MLB can resume Saturday without fans.
2. The Las Vegas Raiders are finalizing a deal with veteran cornerback Prince Amukamara.
3. MLB owners approved a proposal that will be presented by Commissioner Rob Manfred to the players association that would have the season starting in early July.
4. After a call on Tuesday by participants on the Board of Governors with NBA commissioner Adam Silver the league is positive about momentum toward a resumption of play this season, sources told ESPN.
5. Former heavyweight champ Mike Tyson, 53, is eyeing a return to boxing.
6. The Miami Dolphins signed first round quarterback Tua Tagovailoa to his rookie contract.
7. Former NBA star Dennis Rodman turns 59 today.
8. On this day in 1976 the Denver Nuggets beat the New York Nets in Game 6 to win the last ABA championship. The league folded and merged with the NBA for the 1977-’78 season.
9. Azusa Pacific signed defensive back Austin Kramer from Golden West College.
10. “Chemistry is a class you take in high school or college, where you figure out two plus two is 10 or something.” – Dennis Rodman.