1. The Las Vegas Raiders announced that they will play the 2020 season with no fans in their new stadium.
2. Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson teamed up with Investment firm Redbird Capital to buy the XFL for $15 million.
3. Angels two-way player Shohei Ohtani will miss the next 4 to 6 weeks with a grade 1-2 strain of the flexor pronator mass.
4. Philadelphia Eagles head coach Doug Pederson announced that he has tested positive for the coronavirus.
5. “Astros fans celebrating their World Series title is like a hiker celebrating making it to the top of Mt. Everest in a helicoptor.” – Gary Sheffield Jr. on Twitter.
6. The St. Louis Cardinals – Detroit Tigers four game series was postponed after 13 members of the Cardinals organization tested positive for the coronavirus. St. Louis catcher Yadier Molina was one of the players that tested positive.
7. Devin Booker’s turnaround jumper as time expired gave the Phoenix Suns a 117-115 win over the Clippers Tuesday.
8. The LA Galaxy are 0-3-2 (W-L-D) this season after being eliminated from the MLS is Back Tournament. LAFC is 2-0-3.
9. Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford was removed from the reserve/ COVID-19 list Tuesday and placed on the active roster after a false positive test for the coronavirus.
10. Former New York Knicks center Patrick Ewing turns 58 today.