(“The TEN” is a not a top ten but ten items worth being included in “The TEN”)
- The Lakers beat the Golden State Warriors 113-105 Sunday to improve to 31-34 on the season, 11th in the Western Conference.
- UCLA is now 25-4 after an 82-73 win over Arizona Saturday.
- Florida quarterback Anthony Richardson set NFL combine records for a quarterback with a vertical jump of 40.5 inches and a broad jump of 10 feet, 9 inches.
- Memphis Grizzles point guard Ja Morant will miss two games after his Instagram Live video showed him holding what appeared to be a gun while at a nightclub early Saturday morning prompted an investigation by the NBA.
- The New England Patriots intend to release veteran quarterback Brian Hoyer before the start of free agency on March 15.
- Although several sources have said the position has been filled Monrovia still hasn’t officially announced their new head football coach.
- Kennesaw St. in Georgia beat Liberty 67-66 Sunday to win its first Atlantic Sun Conference championship and earn its first trip ever to the NCAA Tournament.
- Diamond Bar receiver Maddox Bernardino announced he will continue playing football at Mercyhurst University.
- Former Lakers/ NBA star center Shaquille O’Neal turns 51 today.
- “The only person who can really motivate you is you.”-Shaquille O’Neal
2 Comments to "The TEN: 3/6/2023"
You can follow all the replies to this entry through the comments feed
Alot of HC’s from established programs looking for a whole new staff of asst. coaches. Why? Because the main qualification is that they bring transfers with them.
Both the Lakers and the Clippers approached Wilt Chamberlain with offers to play back-up center on their teams when Wilt was in his early fifties, same as Shaq O’Neal. No such offers were dangled to the likes of Jabbar, Shaq, Olajuwon, etc. That’s reason enough to vote for number 13 as the MDE (Most Dominant Ever).