(“The TEN” is not a top ten but ten items worth being included in “The TEN”)
1. “I feel people should know how great it is here at Mountain View and how well everyone has treated my staff and the program.” – Victor Romero.
2. The Seattle Seahawks were fined $100,000 on Thursday for violating the concussion protocol with quarterback Russell Wilson on November 9 in a game against the Arizona Cardinals.
3. Vince McMahon sells $100 million worth of WWE shares and is now focused on professional football.
4. Legendary broadcaster Dick Enberg passed away Thursday at the age of 82.
5. Kyle Kuzma is the Lakers leading scorer averaging 17.4 points per game.
6. Disgraced former NBA referee Tim Donaghy was arrested in Manatee County Florida this week after threatening a man with a hammer.
7. Los Angeles Rams placed kicker Greg Zuerlien on the IR with a herniated disc in his back and signed Sam Ficken to replace him.
8. Happy Birthday to former Dodger great Steve Garvey who turns 69 today.
9. Temple beats Florida International 28-3 in the Bad Boy Mowers Gasparilla Bowl.
10. “The difference between the old ballplayer and the new ballplayer is the jersey. The old ballplayer cared about the name on the front. The new ballplayer cares about the name on the back.”- Steve Garvey.