1. The Minnesota Miracle.
2. The San Francisco Giants acquire five-time All-Star outfielder Andrew McCutchen from the Pittsburgh Pirates for pitcher Ryan Crick and a minor leaguer.
3. The Jacksonville Jaguars upset the Pittsburgh Steelers 45-42 to advance to the AFC Championship game against the New England Patriots who beat the Tennessee Titans 35-14.
4. Tennessee and head coach Mike Mularkey mutually agree to part ways. Mularkey went 20-21 overall in parts of three seasons with the Titans.
5. Former Ram quarterbacks Nick Foles (Philadelphia) and Case Keenum (Minnesota) will face each other in the NFC Championship game Sunday in Philadelphia.
6. The Memphis Grizzlies have eight players in double figures in a 123-114 win over the Lakers on Martin Luther King Day on Monday.
7. The Seattle Seahawks are expected to hire Ken Norton Jr. as their defensive coordinator replacing Kris Richard who isn’t expected to return.
8. Legendary college football announcer Keith Jackson passed away Friday night at the age of 89.
9. Multiple sources say Adrian Gonzalez has agreed to a deal with the New York Mets.
10. “I appreciate my friends, real fans, family, and team for everything they have done for me this season all of the support is highly appreciated! No the season didn’t end as planned but one thing for sure I won’t let one play define the type of MAN or PLAYER that I am or will be!” – New Orleans Saints safety Marcus Williams on Twitter.