1. The Rams revealed new colors and a new logo that will debut this season.
2. Clippers owner Steve Ballmer reached an agreement to purchase the Forum in Inglewood for $450 million.
3. The Carolina Panthers released quarterback Cam Newton.
4. New York Mets pitcher Noah Syndergaard will undergo Tommy John surgery this week after an MRI revealed a ligament tear in his pitching elbow.
5. The International Olympic Committee announced the postponement of the 2020 Tokyo Olympics to no later than 2021 due to the coronavirus crisis.
6. Former NBA star/current TNT analyst Charles Barkley tested negative for the coronavirus.
7. Dallas Cowboys center Travis Frederick, 29, announced his retirement due to Gillian-Barres syndrome, which is an auto-immune disease that affects the nervous system.
8. The Washington Redskins acquired quarterback Kyle Allen from Carolina in exchange for a fifth round draft pick.
9. LA County and San Gabriel Valley high schools are now closed down until the first week of May which would essentially end all spring sports.
10. On this date in 1972 UCLA won its sixth straight NCAA Men’s Basketball championship with an 81-76 win over Florida. Bill Walton was named Tournament Most Outstanding Player.