1. Quarterback Tom Brady signed a two-year $50 million deal with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
2. Running back Melvin Gordon signed a two-year, $16 million deal with the Denver Broncos.
3. Defensive end Everson Griffin leaves the Minnesota Vikings after 10 seasons to become a free agent.
4. Running back Todd Gurley, released last week by the Rams, signed a one-year, $6 million deal with the Atlanta Falcons.
5. New York Yankees outfielder Aaron Judge had a fractured rib and a partially collapsed lung that was revealed in a CT scan two weeks ago. Judge should have time to heal without surgery the team announced.
6. The Philadelphia 76ers announced that they had three members of the organization test positive for the coronavirus. The Denver Nuggets confirmed one positive test.
7. Georgia freshman guard Anthony Edwards, the number one prospect on ESPN’s board, announced he is declaring for the NBA draft.
8. Former San Francisco 49er receiver Emmanuel Sanders signed two-year, $16 million deal with the New Orleans Saints.
9. Quarterback Jameis Winston bid farewell to Tampa Bay on Twitter posting in part “It’s been a great five seasons as a Buccaneer. All love and respect.”
10. The International Olympic Committee announced it will make a decision on whether to postpone the 2020 Tokyo games within the next four weeks.