1. The CIF Commissioners are planning on meeting Wednesday but a final decision on a sports calendar for the upcoming season isn’t expected until possibly July 1.
2. The MLB players association is now expected to propose an 89-game season with a full prorated share of salary and expanded playoffs.
3. Michael Jordan and his crew reeled in a 442 pound marlin Tuesday at the Big Rock Blue Marlin Tournament in North Carolina.
4. Former Miami tight end Michael Irvin Jr., son of NFL Hall of Famer/ former Dallas Cowboy receiver Michael Irvin, announced he is transferring to Florida Atlantic.
5. Former NBA guard and Laker assistant Brian Shaw, has been named the head coach of the new G-League team that will debut in the 2020-’21 season.
6. The 2020-’21 NBA season could be condensed due to the suspension and late resumption of this season according to NBA General managers.
7. On this date in 1984 the Lakers beat the Boston Celtics 119-108 to tie the series at 3 games each and force a Game 7 of the NBA Finals in the Boston Garden.
8. Also on this day in 1997 Kevin Brown threw a no hitter in the Florida Marlins 9-0 win over the San Francisco Giants.
9. Former San Diego Chargers quarterback Dan Fouts turns 69 today.
10. “Now that I’m retired I want to say that all defensive linemen are sissies.” – Dan Fouts.