1. New turf was installed on the football field at St. Paul Monday.
2. Former LA Galaxy fan favorite Juninho announced his retirement at the age of 31.
3. “Eddie” the story of college basketball coach Eddie Sutton on ESPN.
4. The Detroit Tigers signed number one overall draft pick Spencer Torkelson to a deal worth $8.4 million.
5. Barcelona forward Lionel Messi scored his 700th career goal Tuesday in a 2-2 tie with Atletico Madrid.
6. Former Cleveland Browns/ Texas A&M and Heisman Trophy winning quarterback Johnny Manziel says his football career is “probably in the past.”
7. Three New Orleans Pelicans players have tested positive for the coronavirus.
8. Baseball’s minor leagues canceled their 2020 season Tuesday due primarily to the coronavirus pandemic.
9. The Brooklyn Nets DeAndre Jordan has tested positive for the coronavirus and will not play as the NBA restarts in Orlando.
10. On this day in 2018 LeBron James signed a four-year, $154 million deal with the Lakers.