(“The TEN” is a not a top ten but ten items worth being included on “The TEN”)
- Pittsburgh beat UCLA 37-35 in the Sun Bowl Friday. The Bruins finished the season at 9-4.
- College Football Semifinals: Vrbo Fiesta Bowl – TCU 51 Michigan 45; Chick-Fil-A Peach Bowl – Georgia 42 Ohio State 41.
- Georgia vs. TCU – College Football National Championship, Monday January 9, SoFi Stadium, Inglewood.
- Tom Brady threw for 432 yards and three touchdowns to lead the Tampa Bay Buccaneers to a 30-24 win over the Carolina Panthers Sunday. Tampa Bay clinched the NFC South with the victory.
- The Green Bay Packers beat the Minnesota Vikings 41-17 Sunday and now can clinch a playoff spot with a win next week.
- LeBron James scored 47 points on his 38th birthday in the Lakers 130-121 win over the Atlanta Hawks Friday night.
- The New York Giants beat the Indianapolis Colts 38-10 Sunday to clinch a playoff berth for the first time since 2016.
- The Detroit Lions routed the Chicago Bears 41-10 Sunday and can clinch a playoff berth with a win over Green Bay next week.
- Former Los Altos star Jarod Lucas scored a college career high 28 points for Nevada in a 75-69 win over Air Force Saturday.
- Former Cathedral/ Mater Dei star Bryce Young threw for 321 yards and five touchdowns in his final game for Alabama Saturday – a 45-20 win over Kansas State in the Sugar Bowl.
2 Comments to "The TEN: 1/2/2023"
You can follow all the replies to this entry through the comments feed
Lincoln Riley Isn’t leaving, he will fire the dc and they will fix the issue.
I’m wondering what the buyout is on Lincoln Riley’s contract. The guy can’t play defense to save his life, either in SoCal or Oklahoma. Trojan fans have to be feeling a bit like Santa Fe fans just now.