1. The Dodgers tied an MLB mark with seven solo home runs in an 8-7 win over the New York Mets Sunday. The Dodgers have beaten the Mets 12 straight times dating back to 2016.
2. Oakland A’s pitcher Edwin Jackson tied a record Monday when he played for his 13th major league club as he allowed one run in six innings in Oakland’s 5-4 win over the Detroit Tigers.
3. Former Tampa Bay Buccaneers defensive end Keith McCants, 50, was arrested early Monday on drug charges. McCants was an All-American at Alabama and was the fourth overall pick of Tampa Bay in the 1990 NFL draft.
4. Jacob Emrani, a personal injury attorney, has paid for over 40 billboards around Los Angeles centered around Paul George joining the Lakers. Emrani put up four billboards back in March recruiting LeBron James to the Lakers.
5. San Antonio guard Danny Green exercises his option and will return to the Spurs next year for $10 million.
6. The Bonita Air Assault is this Friday and Saturday – June 29-30.
7. New England Patriots receiver Julian Edelman appealed his four-game drug suspension Monday and plans to mount a vigorous defense that questions the NFL’s handling of the case.
8. On this date in 1968 Bobby Bonds hit a grand slam in his first major league game with the San Francisco Giants.
9. Former New York Knicks center/Hall of Famer Willis Reed turns 76 today.
10. Former Schurr/ Southern Utah quarterback Aaron Cantu has accepted a Graduate Assistant position at the University of Incarnate Word in San Antonio, Texas where he will be coordinating the live streams, interviews and anything media related for the sports department while he pursues his masters degree.