1. The Chicago Bears beat the Detroit Lions 24-20 on Thanksgiving Day to improve to 6-6.
2. The Buffalo Bills beat the Dallas Cowboys 26-15 on Thanksgiving Day to improve to 9-3. The Cowboys dropped to 6-6.
3. Cowboys owner Jerry Jones said that he’s sticking with head coach Jason Garrett. “I’m looking ahead at winning four or five straight and helping write a story they will talk about,” Jones said.
4. San Francisco 49ers at Baltimore Ravens, Sunday 10:00 a.m. FOX.
5. Anthony Davis scored 41 points to lead the Lakers to a 114-110 win over the New Orleans Pelicans Wednesday night in Davis’ return to New Orleans.
6. John McKissick, whose 621 victories at South Carolina’s Summerville High made him the nation’s winningest football coach at any level, passed away at the age of 93.
7. The New Orleans Saints improved to 10-2 and clinched the NFC South with a 26-18 win over the Atlanta Falcons Thursday night.
8. Legendary former Dodger announcer, Vin Scully turns 92 today.
9. In this day in 1976 the New York Yankees signed free agent Reggie Jackson to a five-year, $2.9 million contract.
10. “To be honest, I’ve never been interested in how many games I’ve done and seen. It doesn’t mean anything to anybody. All I know is I’m eternally grateful for having been allowed to work so many games.” – Vin Scully.