1. The San Francisco 49ers beat the Denver Broncos 24-15 Monday night but 49ers starting quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo had a 0.0 passer rating going 1 for 6 for 0 yards and an interception on three possessions.
2. Oakland Raiders head coach Jon Gruden said wide receiver Antonio Brown is “all-in” after Brown was at practice and used a certified helmet.
3. New England Patriots receiver Josh Gordon has been officially reinstated by the NFL on a conditional basis after being suspended for violating the league’s substance abuse policy.
4. “I cannot believe the Giants took Daniel Jones. Blows my mind.” – Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield.
5. The Dallas Cowboys signed linebacker Jaylon Smith to a five-year, $64 million extension.
6. Former MLB players Octavio Dotel and Luis Castillo were arrested in the Dominican Republic Tuesday for their alleged links to a drug trafficking and money laundering ring.
7. “That Montebello vs Garfield score is WAY WAY off! GHS wins big, but might have to fight for a win next week.”- MVS Commenter “Anonymous.”
8. The Dodgers have begun the process of extending the protective netting at Dodger Stadium.
9. Former Ohio State running back/two time Heisman Trophy Winner Archie Griffin turns 65 today.
10. Former USC and South Carolina Athletic Director Mike McGee passed away at the age of 80.