1. The Pac 12 Conference voted unanimously to postpone all sports including football and basketball through the end of the year due to concerns regarding the coronavirus.
2. The Big Ten voted to postpone all fall sports including football with hopes to play in the spring.
3. Nebraska is still hoping to play football in the fall even if it means playing outside of the Big Ten Conference.
4. Houston Astros hitting coach Alex Cintron was suspended 20 games and Oakland A’s outfielder Ramon Laureano was suspended six games for their roles in Sunday’s bench clearing incident between the teams.
5. The St. Louis Cardinals have played only five games so far this season due to positive coronavirus tests and are 2-3 overall.
6. The ACC and the SEC so far have not changed their plans to play football in the fall.
7. The Phoenix Suns gave gone 6-0 in the bubble in Orlando and are just a half-game behind the Portland Trail Blazers for the number 9 spot in Western Conference with two seeding games remaining.
8. The Portland Timbers beat Orlando City 2-1 Tuesday night to win the MLS is Back Tournament.
9. Dodgers outfielder Cody Bellinger is batting .176 with 2 HR and 6 RBI through the first 17 games.
10. “The Lakers are a Fool’s Gold number one seed and will lose to Portland in the playoffs.” – Colin Cowherd on his Fox Sports show “The Herd”.