(“The Ten” is not a top ten, but ten items worth being included in The TEN)
1. Roger Clemens found not guilty of lying to Congress about steroid use.
2. Mario Chalmers, LeBron James and Dwyane Wade score 76 points combined to lead Miami to a game four victory and a 3-1 lead over Oklahoma City in the NBA Finals.
3. 12 of the Dodgers 26 losses have been shutouts.
4. Lakers point guard Ramon Sessions opts out of the final year of his contract ($4.55 million) to explore free agency.
5. “I was asked if anything good came out of being a prisoner of war for 2 ½ years. Yeah I was prepared for 55 years of married life.” – Former USC and Olympic athlete Lou Zamperini.
6. Ichiro Suzuki of the Seattle Mariners got the 2500th hit of of his Major League career Tuesday night. Suzuki, who spent six seasons in the Japanese Pacific League before joining the Mariners, has 3,778 hits professionally overall.
7. Russell Westbrook scored 43 points for Oklahoma City in the game four loss. Only Shaquille O’Neal and Michael Jordan have scored more points than Westbrook in a Finals game.
8. LA Kings’ Drew Doughty facing rape allegations.
9. Former LA Rams’ DB Dave Elmendorf turns 63 today.
10. Monrovia linebacker George Frazier.