(“The Ten” is not a top ten, but ten items worth being included in The TEN)
1. 21 football players from Ayala High School are suspended from school after alleged hazing incident during trip to Snow Canyon, UT.
2. Former Monrovia Wildcat George Frazier IV had two scoring touchdowns in Colorado’s loss to California on Saturday afternoon.
3. Jungle Racing’s Shared Belief wins Awesome Again Stakes and becomes favorite to win Breeders’ Cup Classic.
4. Fight promoter Dan Gossen unexpectedly passes away at the age of 63.
5. Oakland Raiders inform Dennis Allen he is fired after going 8-28.
6. Las Vegas bettors favor a “Freeway World Series” as both the Angels and Dodgers are 2 to 1 to win their respective Leagues.
7. 80 years ago today Babe Ruth went 0 for 3 in his final game.
8. Arrowhead Christian’s Bradley Mowbray has thrown 917 yards, 14 touchdowns and 2 interceptions.
9. Claremont running backs Duy Tran-sampson and Cameron Gray have run for 951 yards and 10 touchdowns.
10. “If I’m Tom Brady, I jump in that moat when I get home. No way Gisele lowers the draw bridge after this performance.” – Jim Rome
Leave a Reply